Thursday, May 20, 2010

20 May - Day 98





I'm missing our friends "T" & "W". T is a best friend of mine from Houston, Texas. She now lives in Wyoming with her husband "W" and two beautiful young chidren. But nothing was stopping "T" from coming to Australia for our wedding. The fact that she traveled half way around the world to see us on our wedding day meant more to me than words can express. "W" was able to come after the wedding and they both joined us for our honeymoon in Margaret River. There's nothing quite like a good girlfriend. She is always there for me and I miss her terribly. We laugh until we cry and our bellies hurt : ) These pictures were taken in the Margaret River region near Meelup Beach. The picture of just Tara and I was taken the night before the wedding. We had such a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment